Images, Photo Galleries and Virtual Tours
While all efforts are taken to display images that fully represent the specification included in our homes some photographs on this website may depict finishes and features not supplied by Celebration Homes and not included in any pricing specified. These may include;
- External construction items such as planter boxes and retaining walls.
- Decorative landscaping items such as water features, landscape sculptures, statues and pots, pergolas, screens, fencing, feature paving, decking, lighting, outdoor kitchens and barbeques.
- Some internal fixtures such as built-in furnishings, storage solutions and air conditioning and heating systems.
- Internal fittings such as lighting and electrical fittings.
- All loose furnishings, interior decorative items, floor coverings and window treatments are not included in any pricing unless otherwise stated.
For detailed home pricing, please talk to a Building Consultant.
Home and Land Package Terms and Conditions
Celebration Homes is not the owner of the land. Celebration Homes has permission from the owner of the land to advertise the land for the price specified. When purchasing a home and land package you will be entering into separate house and land contracts through Celebration Homes and the relevant developer who is the owner of the land. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all siteworks plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Celebration Homes and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and sitework prices.
Display Homes for Sale Terms and Conditions
- The Seller will have possession of the property to conduct business as a display home for up to 18 months from date of settlement, with a further month to month option period for up to 18 months at the sole discretion and option of the Seller.
- Rental for the duration of the leaseback period shall be at the rate of 6% of the purchase price per annum, paid in advance in monthly instalments.
- The Buyer acknowledges the home will be subject to normal wear and tear throughout the lease. This may mean that floor boards and carpets show signs of wear and tear from the display traffic that they will encounter.
- Full terms and conditions are available with the Offer and Acceptance.
Building Timeframe/More to Celebrate Terms and Conditions
- 24 week building timeframe refers to the time it will take to build a standard Celebration Home from when the slab is laid providing there are no unforseen circumstances including but not limited to labour shortages or staff strikes that prevent Celebration Homes from conducting normal operating hours on site, external third party supplier product shortages, or extreme weather conditions such as heavy seasonal rains, storms, or natural disaster.
- Celebration Homes has a large range of home designs that include 'His' and 'Her' vanity basins and closets, but not all designs within our range have these features due to individual layout and design characteristics.
- Specifications for individual home designs may depict fixtures, finishes, features and landscaping required for the finishing of display homes that do not come standard with this home. Please speak to a Building Consultant for more information.
Stockland Sale campaign is available across Stockland Communities in WA only. This offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount. Promotion ends 31 March 2017.
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Do you know of someone who is looking to build a home? Send through their details via our website, and if they sign up to build, you will receive $1000 and they will receive a $1000 Prestart Voucher!
- To be eligible to receive the referral fees, the referrer must:
- Have entered into a building contract to construct a dwelling with Celebration Homes.
- Must refer a person who also enters into a building contract with Celebration Homes through the same News Homes Consultant.
- The referrer must submit the referral through our website at http://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/refer-friend
- Referred friends must be new clients to Celebration Homes.
- Obtain permission from the referee before submitting their details.
- The Referee can refer multiple friends — there’s no limit.
- The referee must advise Celebration Homes of the person who referred them at the time of signing a Preliminary Works Contract. No referral details will be accepted after this point.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid to the referrer when the referred customer’s and referee’s homes have both commenced construction (slab down stage).
- The referee’s $1000 Prestart Voucher will be credited to their account when the referred customer’s and referee’s homes have both commenced construction (slab down stage).
- If either contract is to cancel, this offer becomes null and void.
- This referral promotion will run from 12 September 2016
- The decision of Celebration Homes management shall be final and not contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount.
- Reward Redemption Referral rewards are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or other merchandise.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please note: Respecting the privacy of others is a priority for us. Any referral must be authorised by the person that is being referred to Celebration Homes.
Any prestart voucher is subject to the following conditions:
- Voucher is valid for new clients only
- Voucher is non-transferable
- Voucher is only valid if signed by Celebration Homes New Homes Consultant
- Voucher is only valid for new client listed on the voucher
The Ultimate Range
Note: Promotions and prices may differ between Perth Metro and South West.
Both of these homes also include the following finishing items:
For more information on any of the above terms and conditions please phone the Celebration Homes marketing department on 9202 2300.