Homeownership has just become easier for Celebration Homes clients with the Liberal Government announcing that the First Home Owners Grant has been increased along with changes to the income critera of the state's low deposit home loan program, Keystart.
What does this mean for you?
- For 12 months the First Home Owners Grant has been increased by $5,000 to a total of $15,000 for a new build
- Under the new Keystart lending criteria, income caps have been lifted:
- From $75,000 to $90,000 for singles
- From $95,000 to $115,000 for couples
- From $115,000 to $135,000 for families
The above, coupled with interest rates being at the lowest rate in history, means first home owners are now in an enviable position to take advantage of this opportunity in an extremely competitive market where we have an abundance of affordable land.
For more information or to find out if you qualify, contact us today.